Leave it to us
The requirements for a network can be extremely varied: You need your network to be expandable, low-maintenance, and, if possible, independent of the manufacturer. What's more, you need sufficient transfer capacity to handle your future needs, and the network must function reliably.
Networks are used in many areas:
- Guests in hotels and restaurants or conference areas
- Employees with laptops or their own smartphones (BYOD)
- External consultants or suppliers
- Building automation and the Internet of Things (IoT): Sensors, cameras, screens, credit-card readers, etc.
Plan your network in detail beforehand to ensure it is suitable for all areas of application. Subsequent adjustments and additions are often cumbersome and expensive.
We support you with:
- Needs assessment
- Site inspection
- Wireless measurement with a test access point and laptop with measurement software where necessary
- Hardware evaluation
- Cost estimation
- Implementation planning
- Location planning for all network components with access points
- Coordinating with building technicians/electricians for installation and cabling