Mix and match operating models
Are you planning a wireless network for visitors to your office or guests at a restaurant or another dining establishment? Monzoon offers comprehensive advice and assistance. Mix and match a variety of operating models:
- Commercial Internet access for visitors
- Free Internet access for customers
- Sponsored Internet access in association with business partners and suppliers
Back-end solutions for broadband Internet service providers (ISPs)
Internet service providers (ISPs) operate complex back-end solutions for providing (wireless) broadband access services. For years, Monzoon solutions have been tried and tested in our own, country-wide Swiss WLAN hotspot service and have been deployed effectively by network operators in numerous other countries.
Monzoon offers planning, implementation, and commissioning services for:
- Broadband access gateways
- Hotspot router services for local connection of the access network
- Access control/AAA with UAM and WISPr support
- Setting up prepaid, postpaid, and roaming access products for end customers and visitors
- Cross-vendor network surveillance, configuration management, and traffic monitoring
Buying or renting
Monzoon also offers comprehensive hardware solutions for large projects, both for purchase and for rent.